Friday, June 8, 2012

FRIIIIDDDAAAYYY

I'm going to whip out a quick blog on one of my 15 minute breaks today - so this probably won't be very interesting. I've noticed on a lot of the blogs that I read regularly, they do a five senses of the moment summary. I love this idea! I rarely sit and focus on smells or tastes as much as I should. So I'm going to steal this blogging idea in order to give myself a creative crutch for the day. Senses:


Seeing: The gorgeous day outside. I hate being inside all day long, but I love that I get to at least see the sunshine. I think I may need to have an outdoor lunch!


Smelling: My little bunch of peonies that I snipped this morning (from my mother's garden and she said it was OK!) I LOVE peonies. 


Tasting: My coffee....even Starbucks' instant coffee packets taste great. Mmmmmm.


Touching: My keyboard. Typical.


Hearing: The U.S. Royalty Midsommar album. I've only listened to it about two million times, and that is NOT enough!


I'm going to get my passport picture taken today. FINALLY. I've had the paperwork done forever, but I haven't just gone and taken the stinking picture even though it probably takes 5 minutes. Now I will more than likely have to pay an extra fee so that I can have it by August. For the Osheaga Music Festival! YAY!


Have a great Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment